The Dark mode is the much-talked feature among smartphone geeks, as people prefer low lighting and easy use. Nothing defeats opening an app in bed-time when we intensify the brightness of an all-white screen, and now many apps have the option to activate Dark Mode features to sidestep this. As it is, there is also a snapchat Dark Mode preferred by people in the bedtime.
From time to time, we call it Night mode. Also, we can turn on Dark Mode on Facebook and many other apps, adding Snapchat. But harsh blue light from screens can make it difficult to sleep, cause headaches, etc. Many apps, websites, and intelligent devices offer dark mode as an alternative to get around this.
Unluckily, all apps do not offer a night mode. Still, some of the best-selling apps have yet to add this excellent feature. This feature is available in both IOS and ANDROID.
Step-by-Step Guide to Enable Snapchat Dark Mode in IOS
Now the Snapchat app offers a dark mode for IOS users in 2021.
- First, we go to the profile in Snapchat by opening bitmoji, which is the top-left spot.
- Next, tap on the Gear setting icon in the top right corner.
- Select “App Appearance. “You can get by scrolling down in settings, and it will be the last option in my account.
- There are three options, and you select “Always Dark.“
- Using Always Light, you always enable the soft function on Snapchat and always select Dark turns on the dark mode.
Step-by-Step Guide to Enable SnapChat Dark Mode in Android
In Android phones, it does not support this feature in many apps. So we talk about how to enable dark mode in Snapchat on android.
- First, you go to the setting and select the display.
- So, choose Dark Mode, which gives a dark theme to your phone apps.
- Then back to setting and searching the About Phone.
- Then click Software Information. You entered Developer mode after that.
- Locate “Build Number” and tap it six times. After three clicks, you will receive an “almost there” notification about developer mode.
- So, go back to the setting and click on Developer Options.
- So, you find the Force Dark Mode and enable it.
The thing about Dark Mode is that most people like it. Not only on Snapchat but also other social media platforms. However, every device and software has some tricks, but it’s not rocket science. Once you follow steps, you will get what you want.