Nowadays, every person has a smartphone and uses screen recorders to create videos. For sure, all phones come up with a built-in function to record the video of games and essential documents.
In this article, we will guide you to complete the process of screen recording on the LG stylo 6. This process is simple and can be completed in a few minutes. Most smartphone users use the screen recorder from google play when the built-in recorder doesn’t work smoothly.
Keep reading to get quick insights into the most effective screen recording methods for LG Stylo 6.
Method # 1: Built-In Screen Recorder
LG stylo mobiles have their built-in screen recorder, which you can use to record anything. This is an excellent option if you want to take something quickly. So, we will be guided you on how to do it:
- First, open the Settings on your LG Stylo and click the Display tab. Otherwise, you open the top menu.
- Scroll down the menu bar and click on the screen recorder OR On the display tab, you will see the screen recorder option. Click on it.
- The screen recording is activated to record your screen.
- If you want to stop the recording again, go to the top menu and tap on the screen recorder.
Method # 2: Use a Third-Party App
Mostly, people use the third-party app, which means they can not use the built-in recorder. They use different screen recorders, such as AZ screen recorders and many more. Follow these steps to leverage AZ Screen Recorder:
- Go to the google play store and install the AZ screen recorder.
- Open this app, and tap to start the screen recording of your screen.
- If you want to stop the recording, go to the app, and click to stop the recording.