Apple is launching some smartwatches with prominent features nowadays. Tim Cook, CEO of Apple Inc, introduced Apple Watch with coexistence with iPhone 6, which they released in April 2015. Apple watch uses as a remote control for the music on your cell phone, Also used to watch the snaps of your iPhone, or to control your Apple TV. It’s the remote that is impossible to lose. But sometimes there is a need to restart it but people don’t know how to restart Apple Watch
How to Restart Apple Watch:
How to restart your Apple Watch, we are here to tell you how it will work. Follow the following steps:
- First, press and hold the power button on the right bottom of the watch for a few seconds.
- The power-down menu appears.
- Slide the power off button to the right side. If you connect your Apple Watch to a charge, you won’t be able to use the slider to power off.
- Remove the watch from the charger to power down.
- Once the Watch is powered off, press and hold the power button to restart the Watch until you see the Apple logo and progress wheel.
How to On and Off the watch manually:
Following are the steps to turn on your Apple Watch:
- Press and hold the side of the power button for a few seconds. The power-down pop-up menu appears.
- Slide the power off button to the right and release.
The Apple Watch will power off within a second.
Following are the steps to turn off your Apple Watch:
If Apple Watch is powered off, press and hold the power button and wait till the appearance of the Apple logo and progress wheel. The Apple Watch will start as soon as the processing wheel appears on the screen.
How to factory reset data of Apple Watch:
Sometimes you want to reset your Apple Watch and you don’t know how to reset it. We are here to tell you.
Follow the following steps to Factory Reset your Apple Watch:
- Go to the settings > General > Reset.
- Press the reset button. They asked you to remove all the data, media, activation lock.
- Tap on “Erase all content and settings” for factory resetting the Apple Watch.
Sometimes, you lock your Apple Watch and don’t know how to reset your Apple Watch.
It can be done by following the steps to reset your locked Apple Watch:
- Un-wrist your Apple Watch and apply to charge (Not Necessary).
- Press and hold the power button until the power-down menu appears.
- Hold the power slider for a few seconds.
- Tap on “Erase all content and the setting” menu appears.
- As a result, there will be two icons “Cross in Red Color” and “Tick in Green Color”
- Tap on the “Green Tick” to factor reset your Apple Watch.
Processing will take a few minutes. And your Apple Watch will reset.
Things About Apple Inc. is that they make things which are easy to use and helpful most times. As it is, the Apple Watch isn’t also as hard to operate and control. With some easy controls..