TikTok is a social network where self-made videos are displayed. This site allows users to record videos, lipsync, share their own creative ideas, mix titles, and browse other people’s works. As per the perspective of fun, there are more things on TikTok you can watch out for the videos made by other people. And if you are a beginner and don’t know how to delete the video after posting, then we’ve come up with an article that will show you how to do it step by step.
How To Delete A TikTok Video?
To delete a tiktok video, all Android and other devices follow the same process. In order to complete the process, you’ll need to be connected to the internet. Once you have internet access. Simply, open your tiktok app and follow these steps:
- Go to the profile icon in the right bottom corner
- Browse through the videos to find the one you would like to delete
- Tap the 3 dots at the right bottom corner of the video that you want to delete
- Swipe left to find the delete button
- Tap on delete
- Confirm the delete command
- The video will be deleted
We hope that this will help you to delete videos from both your Android and iPhone devices.
As a beginner, you may not know that Tiktok is packed with filters, speed adjustments, and dual functions for friends and for other places. In addition to this article, we also have a guide for you on how to start a fun video on Tiktok. Hence, we have come up with a simple solution to these concerns. By reading this article, you will be able to create or edit videos in an alluring way.
So let’s scroll down to know how to make and edit videos on TikTok.
How To Make Videos On Tiktok?
let’s get started.
- To create your post for the first time.
- Tap the plus sign at the bottom of your phone
- Select and Adjust the music (with a scissor tool)
- Select the speed (fast/slow)
- Start recording
- Stop recording
- Change the filter (with 3 colored dots)
- Tap an effect
- Press saves at the top of your video
When you are done with your editing, then it’s time to share, select the next in the bottom right corner.
Now you are able to write captions, tag friends, and share your video with the audience with which you want to share your video.
Since you are a beginner, I am pretty sure you are ignorant of much information about tiktok. It is highly likely that you are not familiar with the tiktok accounts. That there are two types of TikTok accounts. Tiktok users must be aware of these accounts when they use the app.
Types Of TikTok Account
In Tiktok, there are two types of accounts, and these two account types, differ in their features.
- Pro account
- Business account
A Pro account is an individual account from this account you can hide your videos, followers, and the videos you liked.
If you don’t want other people to see your videos then it’s a good idea to set the privacy settings to make your account private.
In a pro/creator account you are free to use all sound, and you can access Q&A, analytics, promotions, and many more.
In this account, creators with 10,000+ followers in select regions can make money from the content they post on tiktok.
Here must be mentioning the age of a TikToker, which must be over 18.
A business account can be used for businesses, brands, and companies. In this account viewer of a video is important to guide and promote their marketing, efforts, and content.
In a business account, there are mentioning some things which we can or cannot do with a business tiktok account. For example,
- We can access tiktok for the business creative hub
- Can link website regardless of follower count
- Get a tiktok ads to account to run promotions
- Cannot use copyrighted sounds
- Access to liberty of sounds approved for commercial use