You can’t completely hide apps on an iPhone, but you can make them more difficult to find. You’ll also be able to see fewer apps on your home screen after hiding apps, since you won’t see apps that are rarely used. You can hide apps on your iPhones home screen, Siri suggestions, and your App Store purchase history in several ways.
Apps on the iPhone can sometimes be hidden from others who might snoop. On your iPhone, you can also hide apps using app folders. The app can be hidden from the iPhone Store search and in your iPhone’s purchase history. Apps will always be stored in the App Library on the right-most page of your iPhone home screen unless you delete them completely.
In this article, we will guide you on how to hide an app on an iPhone. There are many ways to hide apps. But, the simple way to hide an app on an iPhone is by creating a new folder with some steps. There is a second way to hide apps on an iPhone by hiding apps using the app library.
- First, we go to the iPhone home screen
- Then tap and hold any app.
- Then, choose Edit Home Screen.
- After that, tap and drag one app on top of another.
- Drag the app into a new window of the folder after you’ve opened it.
- When you’re finished, click Done.
- On your iPhone, go to the Home Screen.
- To hide an app, tap and hold it.
- Then, press Remove App.
- Finally, click Remove from Home Screen.