Read Time:57 Second
YouTube is the most popular social media site and an application that enables users to edit and upload videos. Most vloggers and documentary makers upload their videos to YouTube. For some reason, viewers wanted to download YouTube videos for later use; in addition, they were unsure of how to download YouTube videos to their devices.
After all the research we learned how to download YouTube videos to iPhone, so this article is for iPhone users who don’t know how to download YouTube videos in iPhone. To learn how to download YouTube videos on iPhone, read this article.
Download YouTube Video In iPhone
Follow these steps to quickly download a YouTube video on your iPhone if you want to save it.
- First, open YouTube from your device
- Go to the video you want to save
- Tap the share button
- The drop-up menu will appear
- Tap the Copy link button to save the link of the video
- Go to Safari browser
- Now, go to DownVids.net
- In the bar section, paste the URL
- Choose a file type of .mp4 and a quality of 1080p
- Tap Download
- The video will be downloaded soon