Nowadays, very few people have to purchase a smart television to watch movies on Netflix, play games, and connect their cable to their television to watch different channels. But, Samsung smart tv is the best smart tv in which we have to download apps, install browsers, home screen, Netflix, etc.
In 2019, this smart tv had no option to watch YouTube and search for anything on the browser. But, Samsung smart tv updated and changed the feature in 2020 TVs, there is an updated install YouTube and browser and many more.
A Smart TV comes preloaded with a list of apps that you can access when you connect it to your network. Meanwhile, Samsung and LG have their own app stores to further customize your home entertainment experience.
Many people want to download apps on smart tv, but they don’t know how to download apps on Samsung smart tv. In this article, we guide you to download apps on smart tv.
Steps to guide you to download an app on smart tv
- First, you turn on your Samsung smart tv to connect your smart tv to Wi-Fi.
- Push the Home button on your TV’s remote.
- To search for apps, click the Search icon in the top-right corner.
- Open the app you want to download and fix it.
- You’ll see details about the app you open, screenshots, and related apps.
- Then, Select Install to download your app.
So, given above the steps, you will easily install apps on Samsung smart tv. If you don’t follow these steps, then you install apps from other ways.
Another solution is to install the app from the web source and use your USB drive to move the app from PC to Smart TV. When your booth is on the USB drive, you will see the saved apk file on the USB storage drive. Run this apk file and start the download process.