There are many text editors, and Microsoft Word is one of the best editors that can help you to write an article, paragraphs, etc. Microsoft company has invented many more applications for text editing, but Microsoft Word is one of the best text editors.
The primary disadvantage of MS Word is that it creates blank pages at the bottom of your document or creates extra spaces that increase the length of the pages. Deleting those extra blank pages before printing your documents is a good idea; it saves your valuable money.
We can help you if you are not sure how to delete a Microsoft Word document from your files. In this article, we offer you three ways to delete Microsoft Word. So, keep reading.
- First, open your document file where you want to delete extra Word pages
- Once you open it, go to that page you want to delete it
- Now, press Delete Button twice or three-time
- The additional page will be deleted
- To remove extra Word pages, open the file where the extra pages are located
- At the top of the screen, click on the tools bar
- Select the Hide/Show tool
- There is an option for page break when you click on it
- You just need to select it and press the delete button
- The extra blank pages will be deleted
- First, open the Word file you want to remove extra pages from
- From the navigation bar, go to View
- From View, go to the navigation page
- A side navigation menu appears; now go to Pages
- The extra pages are given there; select the pages and press the backspace key.