AirPods are wireless earbuds, which are manufactured by the company Apple.inc. USer can connect these airpods to other devices that are manufactured by Apple Company and also support such airbuds. User can use the AirPods with the Mac, but the procedure isn’t as simple as you think. We are here to explain how to connect AirPods to Mac to help our users.
Apple created an evolution when they introduced Apple’s AirPods in 2016; while earbuds aren’t necessary, their appearance hits the market.
It’s noticed that Apple’s buds are better than just about anything else you could buy. Four years later, Apple’s AirPods introduced new features like Hey Siri and the element of active noise cancellation on the high-end AirPods Pro.
How to Connect AirPods to Mac
And the good news is that you can connect your AirPods to basically any Mac, but the bad news is that the process depends on the age of your machine. But don’t worry, Tech N GadJet will explain all you need to know about connecting AirPods to MacBook here.
Pairing AirPods with Mac:
Follow these steps to pair your AirPods with Mac:
- First, open the lid of the AirPods.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the AirPods until the status lights flash white.
- Now on your Mac, choose Apple menu >System Preferences, click the Bluetooth button OR click on the search button, type Bluetooth, and click on it.
- Click on AirPods in the Device list.
- If your AirPods are supported, click connect from your Mac device.
- Now your AirPods are connected to your Mac.
Steps to Control the Noise in AirPods from Your Mac:
Press the AirPods or AirPods icon in the menu bar or Sound from the Control Center.
Choose one from:
- Off: Turn off both noise cancellation and transparency.
- Noise Cancellation: block out external sounds.
- Transparency: Lets you hear the surrounding sounds.
In case you can’t find the AirPods Pro or AirPods Max icon, then you could follow such steps to controlling noise in AirPods.
- Click on the Apple menu
- Choose System Preferences,
- Click Sound.
- Click the “Show Sound in menu bar” checkbox from the menu.
You can use the pop-up menu to choose whether to show Sound in the menu bar all the time or only when it gets active.
Also Check How to Save Image on MAC