Multiple people have seen how to block emails on iCloud. Also, there are many differences between this part of Apple’s mail application and the one available to someone on internet email services like Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, BlackPlanet, etc.
When you block a specific email address on iCloud, you are not initially deleting it from your contact list. Instead, you stop the server from receiving new messages to that address. In this article, we will discuss how to block email on iCloud. For letting you know, please stay connected with us.
Guideline on how to block emails on iCloud:
- First, open your iCloud email account from your Mac or Microsoft device.
- Check the span or fake emails from unknown accounts.
- If there are spam emails, click on the setting icon.
- The menu bar appears; click on the rules.
- Now read the whole dashboard and click on the Add a rule.
- The pop-up menu appears; click on the first list of the menu.
- Then click on the “is from” option.
- There is a text field on the lower of this menu; enter the name or email you want to block.
- There is another menu in the lower of that text field where you want to move the email.
- Click on it and then click on the “move to trash”.
(Every time you get the mail from the account, it will automatically be sent to the trash)
- In your iCloud account, the spam account will be blocked.
If there is a case in which you want to unblock an email you have blocked, you can do so by following these steps:
- First, open your iPhone and tap on the setting from the home screen.
- Tap on mail; you will get it when you scroll down the menu list.
- Again scroll down, tap on blocked.
- The list will appear; tap on edit.
- And tap on the account you want to unblock.
- The account will unblock.
Blocking an Email isn’t an illegal thing to do if someone is disturbing you or you are getting spam emails in your account. You can do it by following the steps we discussed above.