Hearing aid Audeo М30-13Т
Economy class digital behind-the-ear hearing aid with portable receiver, developed on the Marvel platform. Designed to compensate for I – III degrees of hearing loss. Works on 13 batteries. Has an induction coil.
Case type: behind-the-ear
Power level: Medium power
Signal processing type: Digital
Number of channels: 8
Hearing Aid Functions:
- Noise suppression
- Feedback suppression
- Wireless functions
- FM Compatibility
- Fully compatible with iPhone and / or Android
Improved speech intelligibility in noise
With AutoSense OS ™ 3.0 and Binaural VoiceStream Technology ™, all models provide better speech intelligibility in noise with less auditory strain. web hosting in Lahore
Direct connection to smartphones and other gadgets via Bluetooth
- A Direct connection to smartphones – both iOS and Android.
- Direct connection with many familiar electronic devices, such as TVs or tablets, if they have Bluetooth.
- Hearing aids are like wireless stereo headphones.
- Long streaming time with AirStream technology.
RogerDirect – Roger system without external receiver
The Roger receiver is already built into the body of the Phonak Audéo Marvel hearing aid . For the system to work, just activate it and add a Roger microphone.
The number of channels is 8
- AutoSense OS 3.0 (Essential) – an algorithm for recognizing the acoustic environment (options for situations: quiet situation, speech in noise, media speech + mic., Media music + mic.).
- Quiet Situation – a program designed to stay in a quiet environment; Provides maximum listening comfort and intelligibility.
- Speech in Noise is a program designed to improve speech intelligibility and maintain comfort in the presence of low, medium, and moderately high noise.
- Acoustic phone (add-on program) – a program designed to talk on the phone without streaming a signal; takes into account the peculiarities of the frequency response of phones and reduces the likelihood of developing acoustic feedback during a conversation.
The number of additional programs is 3.
- (auto) StereoZoom – (automatic) activation of narrow-beam binaural directionality in accordance with a special algorithm for assessing the surrounding acoustic environment.
- (auto) ZoomControl – (automatic) selection of the listening direction, depending on the spatial location of the speech source.
- Streaming speech and streaming music are two programs that automatically recognize the type of signal being transmitted wirelessly and change the frequency response accordingly.
- Streaming programs (streaming) – “PartnerMic + microphone”, “Phone call + microphone”, “RogerDirect + microphone”.
- Tinnitus Balance – The built-in noise generator contributes to an enrichment of the sound environment and can be used as part of a personalized tinnitus program.
- Auto Acclimatization – automatic gradual increase of the gain level during use in accordance with the time and numerical parameters set by the audiologist.
- BassBoost – boosts the gain up to 800 Hz.
- SoundRecover II – non-linear (including adaptive) frequency compression.
- WhistleBlock – Adaptive Feedback Suppression.
- NoiseBlock – high resolution noise reduction.
- UltraZoom is an adaptive directivity that takes into account the relative position of the signal and noise sources.
- QuickSync – synchronization of program switching and/or volume control.
- Customization – Memorizes custom adjustments so you can selectively apply them to fine-tune your hearing aids. blue hosting.pk best web hosting services
- Ambient Sound Balance – Customize the ratio of the streaming signal to the hearing aid microphones.
Specs and controls
- Volume control (switch function).
- Telephone coil.
- Dust and water resistance index – IP 68.
- Battery type – 13.
Configuration software: Phonak Target 6.0 or higher
Remote control: Phonak RemoteControl, Phonak Remote (included in the myPhonak app)
Streaming devices: TV Connector, PartnerMic.
Roger receivers: RogerDirect (built-in, activation required), Roger MyLink (02) and (03), Roger X (02) and (03) (only for activation via Roger installer).
Roger microphones : Roger Pen 1.1, Roger EasyPen, Roger Pen iN, Roger Select, Roger Select iN, Roger Clip-On Mic, Roger Table Mic II, Roger Touchscreen Mic, Roger inspiro.